16 April 2009

Culinary Adventures in Davis: Café Méditerranée

One of my goals during college is to eat at every restaurant in Davis. I told this to someone some time ago, and they said something like, "Oh cool! We should do it together! Except, let's not do the crappy restaurants." While it makes total sense to only go to restaurants that provide an enjoyable experience, I just could not agree with this person's statement. For me, I desire even to go to those less-than-enjoyable restaurants just so that I can say that I had eaten there, and to verify to others the rumors of the establishments, whether true or not, in my opinion. This is kind of the start of a new segment of my blog, recording my culinary adventures throughout Davis. Here goes!



This is at Café Méditerranée, located at 113 D Street. I recall the cashier/waitress having some damn good customer service, so that was a definite plus. I ordered the rotisserie chicken, which I had heard was very good. 'Twas! Ye verily! They serve Mediterranean food like schwarmas, hummus, and...whatever else. I don't remember too much since this happened a while ago. I do remember that Anthony was practicing his insurance interviews on us, and it was quite awkward. That's why he's dressed up in this picture. He wanted to really get into the mindset of an interview. Anyways! I've been to several other restaurants, but don't have pictures to record my visits to them. Guess I'll just have to go back and eat at those places again...Dag nabit!

Fin.

No comments: