28 April 2009

Late Night Blogging

So it's late, as usual. I can't seem to sleep early, as much as it would help my academic performance, and well-being. My housemate, Alwin, and I have come to the conclusion that we stay up late because we don't like to go straight to bed after school is over. We need our pre-sleep wind-down ritual. It's kind of a time where we basically meander on facebook, or do whatever else facilitates vegetation. I just finished an online lab/lecture thing for PSC 41, and I am winding down by eating a ham sandwich, listening to the musical stylings of The Kooks (and other bands which Pandora finds to be similar), and blogging, of course. I need to charge my camera so that I can provide you all with a more tangible sort of insight to my days. Hannah, Ara, and I made palabok today, a Filipino dish similar to Pansit, and Lo Mein. It turned out alright. This is another one of those blogs for the sake of blogging on a somewhat consistent and frequent basis.

No comments: