18 December 2009

On 18 December 2009 I was Thinking...

So I am here alone in my college apartment and here's what I was thinking...

I'm sitting here at my computer, going on Facebook and youtube and stuff. If someone were to try to break in, I think I would seriously try to put it in my Facebook status rather than try to call someone. Four reasons.

1. Someone might not answer if I call.
2. The crappy phone that I have would probably die while I would try to make the call.
3. Even if I did call someone, the intruder/serial killer would totally hear me and that's game over. Staying alive fail.
4. People go on Facebook all the time and see status updates and stuff.

The Davis Police Department should make a facebook account. Then, all you would do is befriend them and comment on their wall every time someone tries to kill you. That would be hilarious if you were to post a comment on their wall and you were like, "THERE ARE INTRUDERS IN MY HOUSE AND I AM HIDING UNDER MY BED," and one of your friends 'likes' your comment, or comments on it with "you're so effed LOL."

So yeah, that's what I was thinking today.

Click this thingy to enlarge the picture so you can see my potential status if I were ever to be in this situation.

1 comment:

Amber said...

hi gerald. i like your blog! you are a spiffy writer and it's cool seeing this side of you that is still you but more personal i guess :)