17 July 2009

Coldplay Concert Quick Post

Fun times at the Coldplay concert tonight. Ran into my good friend Kyle Anderson with whom I went to last summer's Coldplay concert. When tickets went on sale for tonight's concert, I couldn't wait to see if he wanted to go, so I just went ahead and bought a ticket for myself. I wanted some good effing seats (well, singular, just one seat since I stood by myself). Haha, it's so funny that we both ended up going anyways. I'll have some stories from that concert later on, along with some pictures. My legs are tired, though, and I should get to bed. Good night!

Okay okay, here's one picture from the concert. Just one for now, though! Sorry, it's kind of blurry. Forgive my photographic ineptness. But I assure you that I saved the better ones for next time!

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

wooo yeah coldplay!!! =D