21 August 2009

Panorama, Websites, Trialogue



Okay, so I'm not too sure how to make this picture larger without it being pixelated... I'm not too too tech-savvy. But this picture is a panorama of La Jolla, from the top of Mt. Soledad! I went there recently with my friend Emma, and it was quite refreshing! The burritos from El Azteca were a nice touch. Click the picture to see it in full size! Trust me, it looks much better. Actually, that's just an opinion. Like, you know, you could totally just enjoy it from here in its smaller form if that's what you're into. You know, what do I know, right? Maybe you're into minimalism or something. There I go assuming things about the people who read these things! I'm not trying to tell you what to do or whatever. I'm just saying...

But really, please click the picture.


Also, some great new websites I stumbled upon...

indiepassion.blogspot.com - a blog about all things indie music. great resource for those looking for some new auditory musings within the indie genre.

blogotheque.net - cool French website about bands that they get to come to play in the streets of France.

truckspills.com - interesting things that have fallen from the back of trucks such as whale intestines... what?

Yeah. Whale intestines.

How does that happen?

Dude, you just gotta check that website to find out. But I will tell you that the story and pictures are ridiculous!

Cool beans. I feel like you use the word 'ridiculous' too much. It's taking away from the meaning of the word.

Well, what would you have me do, Alfred?

Endure. (Dark Knight reference anyone?)

Alright, thanks for the random convo at the end, Gerald. Why do you always have to... *sigh* Whatever, man.

No comments: