10 August 2009

TIGHTLE.

HEY!

Oh okay, so I thought that I would just do a short post. Um. Oh! Okay, also, I've always wanted to do a video blog on youtube. But I don't think that would turn out so well. Plus, I feel like it would take up a lot of time... yessssssssss.

btw, does anyone read this? bee tee dub.

GERALD, SIGNING OUT!

Well, not really signing out yet because I have to kind of proof read this thing real quick. Oh, and I haven't given it a title yet. So I'll do those things, and then see how it looks in the actual finalized version. And if there's anything wrong there, then, you know... just repeat as necessary.

Lather, rinse, and repeat if desired.

Then! I'll literally sign out of bloggerrrrr. QUESTION! (EXCLAMATION?) Why doesn't it say "http://blablabla.BLOGGER.com/" instead of "http://wtf.BLOGSPOT.com/."



Just a thought.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi. I read it. you like to publicize it on fb so I know =)
-Stella

Unknown said...

I read. Oh right, there are a lot of Kevins in the world. Think trispoke. Keep posting. It's interesting.